For first time in Israel: New machines to sell Smirnoff Ice, beer in closed, large-scale events! Automated food and beverage company Mashkar, a subsidiary of the Coca Cola group, is set to introduce alcohol vending machine that sells alcoholic beverages.
The new machines are intended for closed events and are expected to be displayed at the upcoming Taam Ha’ir (Flavor of the City) food fair in Tel Aviv. The vending machines will offer some of the most popular alcoholic drinks, including Smirnoff Ice and, in the future, beer.
The age-limit on the purchase of alcoholic drinks will be enforced, as customers will be obligated to present an identity card to service attendants who will be stationed by each machine.
The new machine may save organizers of large-scale events the trouble of setting up bars and, consequently, help them reduce the number of waiters and bartenders necessary for such events.
About Smirnoff Vodka
- Found is Pyotr Arsenievich Smirnov at 1864
- Smirnoff sells more than 25 million 9-liter cases every year and is the best selling vodka in the world.
- Smirnoff was the first company to use charcoal as a filter for vodka.
- Smirnoff Vodka is distilled from corn, making it gluten-free.
- Smirnoff offers over 35 different flavored vodkas.
Way to drink it
- Straight, with club soda or tonic water.