Anger Release Vending Machine is an interactive sculpture by Yarisal and Kublitz to experience the satisfying feeling when a piece of China breaks into million pieces! All you have to do is pay, and a piece of China will slowly move forward and fall into the bottom of the machine, breaking, and leaving you happy and relieved of anger.
Anger Management Strategies
- Get some exercise
- Practice controlled breathing
- Use a stress-relief toy
- Find something funny or silly
- Listen to calming music
Happiness Quote from livehappy.com
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” —Omar Khayyam
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” —The Dalai Lama
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” —Mother Theresa
- “Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” —Helen Keller
- “The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
- Anger is a normal and natural feeling.
- Anger can serve an important purpose. It can help us to overcome difficult obstacles, right wrongs and stand up for ourselves.
- Anger can stick around long after it is useful: You may have had good reason to feel angry, but angry feelings can continue and be destructive rather than helpful in your life.
- Retribution or making threats rarely results in feeling good about yourself.
- Thinking about a situation and putting yourself in the other person’s shoes can cool your temper.
- Sometimes, acting gently and expressing understanding (even if you don’t feel that way) can lead to productive discussion and resolving differences.
- It was only a matter of time before somebody opened a club for the enraged. London hosts the Rage Club and the Wreck Room, while New York sprouted the like-minded Rage Cage and Wrecking Club.