Everyone love ice cream and below is a very cool ice cream vending machine from Fastcorp. Check it out from the video below! You can contact us for more information for this machine in Hong Kong.
Top 5 Ice Cream Consuming Countries in the world (per capita, gallons per year)
- New Zealand (7.5)
- United States (5.5)
- Australia (4.8)
- Finland (3.8)
- Sweden (3.8)
Fun Facts for Ice Cream
- The world’s tallest ice cream cone was over 9ft tall. It was scooped in Italy.
- Most of the vanilla used to make ice cream comes from Madagascar & Indonesia.
- Chocolate syrup is the world’s most popular ice cream topping.
- About 9% of all milk produced in the US is used to make ice cream.
- It takes about 50 licks to finish a single scoop (ice cream cone)
- The perfect temperature for scopping ice cream is between 6 and 10 degree fahrenheit.
- The most popular flavor is vanilla, then chocolate.
- Chocolate ice cream was invented before vanilla.
- Vanilla was rare and exotic in the late 1700’s.
- Ice cream in America in the 1700’s was rare and enjoyed by the elite.
- 1 in 10 people admit to licking the bowl clean after eating ice cream.
- 1 in 5 people share with their pet.
- Some of the strangest flavors found are: avocado, garlic, chili, licorice, Stilton cheese, and bacon.
- Ice cream headaches or “brain freeze” is the result of the nerve endings in the roof of your mouth sending a message to your brain of the loss of heat.
- It takes 12 pounds of milk to produce just 1 gallon of ice cream.
- The first written ice cream recipe was found in a 1665 recipe book
- Frozen Robotic Machine by Fastcorp
- My Mochi