Everyone love ice cream and below is a very cool ice cream vending machine from Fastcorp. Check it out! You can contact us for more information for this machine in Hong Kong.
Fun facts about ice cream (Icecream.com)
- 5th Century. BC. Ancient Greeks enjoy a dessert similar to ice cream.
- 1300s. Macro Polo brings an early form of ice cream to Europe.
- 1700s. Ice ream is introduced to America as a delicacy enjoyed by high society.
- 1776. America’s first ice cream parlor opens its doors in New York.
- 1840s. The ice cream churn is invented.
- 1851. First ice cream plant is opened.
- 1880s. The ice cream sundae is born
- 1904. The waffle cone reportedly makes its debut at the world’s fair in St. Louis, MO.
- 1929. Rocky Road becomes the first widely available flavor. (Other than vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.)
- 1984. July is declared national ice cream month.
- Today. Next to cookies, ice cream stands as the best selling treat in America!
Top 5 Ice Cream Consuming Countries in the world (per capita, gallons per year)
- New Zealand (7.5)
- United States (5.5)
- Australia (4.8)
- Finland (3.8)
- Sweden (3.8)
Other Fun Facts
- The world’s tallest ice cream cone was over 9ft tall. It was scooped in Italy.
- Most of the vanilla used to make ice cream comes from Madagascar & Indonesia.
- Chocolate syrup is the world’s most popular ice cream topping.
- About 9% of all milk produced in the US is used to make ice cream.
- It takes about 50 licks to finish a single scoop (ice cream cone)
- The perfect temperature for scopping ice cream is between 6 and 10 degree fahrenheit.
- “Brain Freeze” accurs when ice cream touches the roof of your mouth.
- 1 in 10 people admit to licking the bowl clean after eating ice cream.
- 1 in 5 people share with their pet.
- Frozen Robotic Machine by Fastcorp
- Fun facts about ice cream from icecream.com